Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hope We Have Insurance

I think this Saskatchewan trip is cursed. Today as we were leaving, we had to wait two hours for a new aircraft to get ferried in because the ground crew ran into our original plane with a de-icing truck. Superficial damage, but nobody flies a plane that's already been in a wreck. The best part was that the plane had just landed and the passengers were still on it. Listening to the stories they were telling, I began to wish I'd been there too. How many people can say they were on a plane that got hit by a truck?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have to google Saskatchewan right or did you spell it on your own?
Either way I'm impressed :) lol
And yes, I realize that this is a super lame comment.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you visit Dog River while you were there?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

F.S.: I totally dug Saskatoon. And yes, I did fact-check before I let a word like Saskatchewan out onto the internet. We hit a pub that I forget the name of, but it was Irish on the outside and had a second-floor balcony.
Sand: River? The AIR was 70 below. You want me to play with water?

8:51 PM  
Blogger Aviatrix said...

Was it right by the airport in Saskatoon? Ah never mind, now I can't remember what it was called either.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home