Monday, October 20, 2008

Slow Pumpkin At Play

Usually at pumpkin carving time, I go for either an Ernie or a Bert. You know, a squat and round one or a tall and ovoid one. In both cases, I try to find one that's in pretty good condition. But this year, I saw one that looked like another pumpkin had punched it in the not-face. Well, I just couldn't leave it in that kind of domestic situation, so I swept it up and, when it came to design time, I just let the rumpled contours guide me. And you know what? It came out pretty good, if a little 'special.' So here's to those roughed-up pumpkins neglected in corners of pumpkin patches everywhere... may you all find your outer face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing what preservatives do to produce these days...

6:48 PM  
Blogger lucymirando said...

Congratulations, you're ready to have children.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gasped but he gained controll of the deadly vehicle. Pure gold is 24 karat so to work out how much gold is in your item calculate as follows. Upon being introduced to the black market, these unfinished gems retain their value but must first be laundered before they can be allowed to resurface in the open market where they can be sold for cash and thereafter more easily traced. Drove through Slim Butte country.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home