Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Wise Guy

Seem to be getting celebrities like mad now that the gate is open. Ray Wise sat down in first class the other day. You may not recognize the name, but you've definitely seen him in something; among one thousand other things, he was Leland Palmer from 'Twin Peaks,' and is now V.P. Hal Gardner on '24.' But what I recognized him from was his turn as bad guy Leon Nash from RoboCop, one of my all-time favorite movies.

RoboCop © 1987, Orion Pictures

He was a very polite and intelligent guy, which threw me off, because Leon was a total sleaze. Taught me a few things about how bad chlorine is in drinking water. Broke my own rule and told him I liked him in RoboCop, and he said being in that was great fun.
Come on, Mark Hamill. Come on Mark Hamill.

2 Comments:

Blogger AkuTyger said...

haha, such a nerd.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I'll take that compliment.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home