Saturday, December 01, 2007

PHIL KILLS A FIRE!

NOW in colorized 29.97-frames-a-second full video motion, it's Where The Hell Is Phil? Brought to you in stereoscopic HALON-O-VISION!

This video is actually from a year ago, in FA school. You finally get to actually see the Protective Breathing Equipment I have much maligned. Note the steely fire extinguishing technique, taught to me by Lee Majors. Also, note the dumb head shake that I do when I take of the P.B.E.; Mark Hamill does that same thing any time he takes a helmet off in the Star Wars movies, and since I was five when I saw the first one, it was a part of my psyche before I could do anything about it. I don't apologize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarence Wethern said...

Re: helmet head shake,

I do precisely the same thing for precisely the same reason.

9:12 AM  
Blogger nicardo1 said...

Had to watch again to see the head shake. Well done, Skywaiter. I thought Luke did it for hairstyle reasons, but I now see that it's a complex reorientation thing back to non-helmet mode. In your future career as hunky heroic fireman your FA days will serve you well.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home