Saturday, June 30, 2007

Waxing Brazilian

My last entry, "Damn It," seems to have achieved critical success. People are writing in from all corners of the Earth to tell me what a good job I did, including Rodrigo the Brazilian, who said this:

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Now for those of you who don't speak German, I will now translate in my imitable style:

"Oy! Your blog hurts, but your pal Google says it's the most interesting thing out there, especially the post about ghosts. When your pal visits my blog Personalized Camisoles, he'll eventually see that his girlfriend Uma can get great personalized camisoles.
I just ate corn."


Rodrigo, apparently, grew up in a Jewish section of Brazil. And also, since none of my posts contain any references to ghosts, I think he might be insane. What else can you expect from a guy who thinks Google is dating a German girl?
In keeping with my anti-spam stance, I removed the links to Personalized Camisoles. But if you really want to go, read the original response under "Damn It." I checked it out. Didn't get anything. I'm not a camisole type of guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home