Saturday, July 07, 2007

"GET HIM A BODYBAG! YEAAAH!"

You never know who you're going to be flying with. During conversation with the FA I'm working with this trip, I found out that she had auditioned for Ralph Macchio's love interest in Karate Kid II, and it had come down to her and the girl that eventually got the part. Yeah, I know that's an almost, and thus one degree less than cool, but it strikes a chord with me because I have had almosts like having almost been in Failure To Launch and having almost played Texas Hold 'Em with Burt Reynolds in the might-soon-be-released Deal. So I'm impressed. Almost.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay,
That new pic on the banner is... How do I say this with tact...
It's plain creepy. Reminds me of the pics that Perez took of you.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home