Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just Plain Old F@#K

This is a thing that actually happened about four months ago, and I'm just now calm enough to write about it. Back at the old apartments, I was backing out of the covered parking and some guy came blasting through the lot behind me, and while I was paying attention to him, I stopped paying attention to the pole holding up the covered parking, and there was what those in the collision industry call a 'paint exchange.'

This is something 'oh my heck' just does not cover.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fetch" mignt...

Mike F.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPEAKING of insurance... (No, no, NO! Just peel a few bills out of your wallet and DON'T report it!)
Maybe this is how the pole in your previous parking area got rearranged. The lot-blaster strikes again!
L.M.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

This happened to me when I was in a rental. Thank God it was red and I happened to have a like-hued Sharpie handy...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home