Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome To The Carribbean, Love

So this morning they gave me the paperwork as I was getting on the plane. It was morning and I was too lazy to put the paperwork down before I put my luggage into the overhead bin, so I had this crumpled wad of official FAA documentation in the same fist as my small bag. As I reached up with that hand to open the bin, the corner of one of the pages skated off the side of my face and inflicted upon me the worst paper cut anyone has ever had. I mean, ever. I thought I was dead. I screamed like a little child and ran into the lav to see if my eye was still there. Luckily, it didn't hit bone, but there it was, a thin pink line right down the right side of my face, from crown to jaw. It's gone now, lamentably... I was really hoping to get a good picture to show you.
This job is dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home