Saturday, April 14, 2007

Things I Wish I Could Say

OK, you knew this entry was coming, too.
Actually, it's mistitled, because I don't have a list yet... there's only one thing.

PHIL (having announced snack choices previously): What can I get you for a snack?
DUMB: Uh, what do we have?
PHIL: A jackass who doesn't listen!

Seriously. I know the intercom is kinda drive-thru, but today, the guy in the aisle seat asked me that, and then after I was done reiterating, the lady in the window seat next to him asked me that. And she wasn't iPodded... she was looking right at me.
And then there was this pea under my stack of mattresses at home... and it, like, really hurt and stuff...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, am I glad I taught you to mind your manners and be polite no matter what! Too bad you can't use one of those yoke-things concession guys use, and just tell your lambs to point to what they want.

L.M.

6:50 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

PHIL!! It's Poppy Norton-Taylor! I stumbled across your blog because of some random conversation in the green room at BRLT, but I'm glad to see what you're up to. Sounds like exciting stuff...definitely keep writing - we miss you back in B.R. and I will miss you overseas!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home