Friday, April 06, 2007

Sssssssss...

My inflatable mattress has exploded. Now I have to re-inflate it every night before I go to bed. Thing is, the plastic hook that holds the battery door shut on the little auto-inflater machine snapped off the first time I opened it, and so now I'm reduced to lung power. Have you ever blown up a queen-size inflatable mattress? I have, and I've got one word to say about it... hyperventilation coma.
The good news is, I'm trying to go to sleep anyway. And more than half the time I hit the mattress on the way down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarence Wethern said...

Is it deflated again when you wake up in the morning?

If you don't wanna spend the money on a new air mattress, you could hit up offices in the area and see if anyone has garbage bags of shredded paper.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Clarence Wethern said...

Oh, and after reading the subject heading, I was disappointed at your entry's lack of Dirk Benedict.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home