Thursday, April 19, 2007

On My Mind

Finally get to check Georgia off on the WTHIB Map. I've been through Georgia, of course, being from the South and all, but this is the first time I've actually gotten to walk around on my own. Neat place. There was a diner a few blocks from the hotel that had the best pork tenderloin ever. And then a few other blocks away, there was a beach hut-style restaurant that had crawfish. That didn't turn out so well. I don't know what it is, but something happens between Louisiana and Georgia, and once that thing happens, your crawfish suck. No spices. Let me reiterate: no spices. I, for the first time in my life, tasted crawfish. They kind of taste like shoe.
I gotta make it back home before crawfish boil season is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better hurry...

L.M.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it is really Georgia's fault... it's more like something happens outside of our borders in general that just RUINS crawfish. Ever had Norwegian prepared crawfish? Don't. (More like "pickled" crawfish. Ew.)

--- Natalie.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home