Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Muppets in Montana

Spent the night in Helena, which is the capital of Montana. It became the capital when Lewis and Clark discovered this building there in 1412:

Another building in this town is Bert & Ernie's. In addition to having little historical significance, Bert & Ernie's also serves food. I ate a good burger there. I did notice, however, that the clientele was not limited to denizens of Sesame Street or muppets. There were a great deal of Looney Tunes characters eating there, and I think I saw a dalmation at the bar.

There is also a cool church. According to the sign out front, the Cathedral of Saint Helena was either built in 1908, or that's its street address. I can't tell you any more than that, because all the doors were locked.

There is also a street with a funny name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home