Saturday, March 10, 2007

Zero Defect

I got inspected by the FAA.
It was a flight to Oklahoma City, what the locals call Oak City, and since the FAA lives there, it's pretty much a given that if you go there, someone's gonna get an inspection, either you or the pilots. This time it was my turn. A nondescript lady in a sweater trudged on the plane and said, "Hi, doing a cabin inspection, do everything like you'd usually do it." She then sat in the back and, if she was watching like a hawk, I couldn't tell. She wrote most of the time. And when she got off, she nodded and said, "Good job." So as far as I know, I get to keep my job.
A pilot inspector got on in Oak City. He sat up there in the flight deck with the pilots. The pilots hate that.

2 Comments:

Blogger sandtalker said...

I may be geographically challenged, but isn't "oak city" in number 30?

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see... how does it go? "Oaklahoma, O-A-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, etc...."

L.M.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home