Saturday, March 17, 2007

Oklahoma

Added the 30th state today. It was Tulsa this time, instead of Oak City. I'd actually requested Tulsa, because I'd always heard the name, and so long as I'm going places for free, why not?
Glad it was free. I asked the girl at the front desk what fun there was to do in Tulsa, and she laughed uproariously. So, knowing that I would assuredly be back to Oklahoma soon, I slept the whole time. Technically it still counts.
A word about the hotel at which we stay in Tulsa. Cookie is the word. I'd heard talk from other flight attendants about the Doubletree before I was even out of school, and all the hype is true. Not because of the rooms, or the beds, or the service... it's because of the cookies. When you check in, they give you this cookie that's as thick as an Egg McMuffin, and it's all warmed up and ready to go. This cookie is the best cookie in the universe.
Now there's only two gaping holes in the western side of the WTHIB Map. But not for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home