Friday, March 09, 2007

Fergo, Nerth Dakoota

So I finally made it all the way up. North Dakota is the 29th state, and I noticed two things about it. One is that it's cold, and the other one is that it's empty. There did happen to be a small outpost around the hotel we stayed in, and I made my way to a restaurant and had (and I'm not kidding) cheese and ale soup. It was actually quite good, though I have to wonder if maybe the guy who decided to mix those two things and the first guy to decide to taste tree sap were classmates.
I didn't catch anyone saying you betcha. But there were myriad oh yahs.
North Dakota is now done.


Anonymous Anonymous said... today said Fargo was one of the top 10 places to live, considering available jobs and cost of living. No accounting for taste, I guess, althought he cheese & ale soup does sound intriguing!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home