Friday, March 09, 2007

Fergo, Nerth Dakoota

So I finally made it all the way up. North Dakota is the 29th state, and I noticed two things about it. One is that it's cold, and the other one is that it's empty. There did happen to be a small outpost around the hotel we stayed in, and I made my way to a restaurant and had (and I'm not kidding) cheese and ale soup. It was actually quite good, though I have to wonder if maybe the guy who decided to mix those two things and the first guy to decide to taste tree sap were classmates.
I didn't catch anyone saying you betcha. But there were myriad oh yahs.
North Dakota is now done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MSN.com today said Fargo was one of the top 10 places to live, considering available jobs and cost of living. No accounting for taste, I guess, althought he cheese & ale soup does sound intriguing!
L.M.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home