Friday, February 16, 2007

Six Monthaversary, Or The Halfannual

Yesterday I became six months old at this airline. It has gone by both exceedingly quickly and like a very slow slug carrying a fifty-gallon drum full of heavy crap. I look back over some of the stuff I've done... survived a three week hell-school, moved to another state, got an apartment, got a new car, visited 13 new states, met a Mormon, ate at that funny restaurant at the LA airport, saw a mountain, had a birthday, went to Canada, snowboarded, lost Steve, gained Steve, hiked the M, took out a 900 for the first time ever, fought a flock of ducks... and it amazes me that I'm still alive. And that it's only been six months and 126 blog entries.
I now raise a glass of something heavily alcoholic to every one of you that's still here with me, to celebrate both your presence and mine. And my raise... did I mention my raise?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Cheers and congrats!!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you didn't. What raise?

L.M.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home