Monday, February 26, 2007

The Shower Droid

Overnighted in Edmonton, which is in Alberta, Canada. Didn't have much time on the ground, but did manage to see two things of interest. One was some deer tracks in the snow. The second was this thing.

It was in the shower, and I didn't have the guts to see what came out of it. But it's a great idea. All your shower condiments in one convenient spot. One-stop showering. Those progressive Canadians.
I also found myself in a conversation with some Edmontonians on the plane, and during an egocentric moment of this conversation, I asked if they remembered the Kia commercial with the screaming Cajun and the dork with the alligator. They did. So that's two provinces I've conquered. Rock.
On the way back into the states, I managed to get my passport stamped with a U.S. stamp. You don't usually get those unless you're flying in from across the pond. It's just been a slaptastic trip all around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

are you telling me you don't know how to use the three seashells on the wall?? sucker.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get these in the states too. Bed Bath and Beyond is your friend. Surprise your roomate.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home