Monday, December 11, 2006

Shutdown At The Spaceship

So there is a spaceship parked outside of LAX, as seen here:

Because it looks like a spaceship, it became a quest, of course. "Gonna go to the spaceship next time I'm in Los Angeles," I told everyone. I thought that I was just calling it a funny name and that when I got there, I would find out that it was actually called Francois' on the Airport or something just as pretentious.

Nope. It really is a spaceship.

The elevator plays kooky sixties sci-fi music on the way up. The digital readout also reads 'K' on the first floor and something that's not even a letter on the restaurant level. Inside it's got an impressive view and looks like what they thought the future would look like forty years ago. That's as cool as it got though, because it was Sunday and they closed five minutes before we got there. Crap.
We'll try to catch it tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home