Sunday, December 24, 2006

If A Dog @#%& On A Plane, Does It Make A Sound?

You know that there are planes, and you know that dogs sometimes go on these planes. But I'll bet you never thought about what happens when a dog decides to go on a plane. All of a sudden, several passengers hit the call button at once, and when I went back to see what in tarnation the deal was, I was assaulted by a thermonuclear wave of dog crap smell. I had discovered the source of their mutual consternation. What they wanted me to do about it, I had no idea. The lady whose dog it was quickly carted carrier, dog, and poo to the lavatory to engage in hazmat cleanup, and I grabbed some of the deodorizer spray they keep in the galley. MAN that stuff works. I guess it would have to, being that we have to use the same air for hours on end.
All's well that ends well, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home