Saturday, November 25, 2006

What, Indeed, Are The Odds?

The gate agents are the folks who control who gets on the plane. So in theory, they make sure families sit together and such. You may have noticed that I just said in theory... and I said it on purpose. I have not yet seen a family of over four members sit together. Thankfully, people are always willing to more around a bit. These gate agents also make sure that there are not more than two animals on the plane, which is the limit. Today there were two dogs on the boat, and everything was fine until a lady raised her hand and said she was allergic to dogs. Yup, they had put one of the dogs right next to her.
Some things are not funny when they happen, and only become funny later... but because I tend towards the sadistic, I thought that one was pretty funny right then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home