Friday, November 03, 2006

Two Things

Thing 1: Ever heard of D4? That's the gear I have here instead of D in the new car. Also have D3, 2, and 1. I suspect it has something to so with being in a mountain town, where you have to stay in a low gear going up grades. The salesman warned me to shift into a lower gear going down the mountains, too, instead of riding the brakes. They'll melt right to the tires, he said. Yikes.
Thing 2: I thought the vista from the driver's seat was a little expansive, and I was right... there's no inspection sticker in the lower left corner of the windshield. I thought I had gotten rooked at the dealership at first, but then as I drove around today, I saw that no one had one. Wierd! Is this a strange Utah thing? Or would everyone else think it's a strange Louisiana thing to plaster our motor vehicle's clean laundry all over the windshield for all to see? Details as I get 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home