Thursday, October 05, 2006

The New Digs

This is the place. Second floor there. When we got in there, we saw that the dishwasher had standing water in it, and the hot water heater wasn't so much with the heating. I had to take a cold shower (it was for work; otherwise I would have gone without), and probably offended the new neighbors with a steady onslaught of swear words throughout.

I sleep here. It's an queen-size air mattress, which seems to be the industry standard for flight attendants, because we're in hotels more than our homes, and these things are cheaper. But then, by the time I bought the sheets, a bed might have been cheaper. My roommate bought the same bed, and both wouldn't fit in the bedroom, so I sleep in the living room. She gets access to the bathroom, but I get the kitchen, ha ha.

This is what I see when I go out the door and look south. I think it's a mountain. Kinda makes up for whatever may be lacking indoors, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home