Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Triumphant And Inevitable Return Of Steve

So I talked to Steve, who had been keeping in touch with me about his return to normalcy, and he told me that things were wonderful for a few days, and then he began to have dreams about the job. "It was calling to me," he said, and soon he couldn't stop thinking about coming back. Steve has been bitten by the flight attendant bug. And so, after his renegotiation with the family, who are all supportive, I am happy to announce that Steve is in the first class starting in October, and will most likely be domiciled in SLC with us. He'll be a short commute away from the family, the sagely veteran of the new class, and a welcome addition to the quint of us who got assigned to Utah.

1 Comments:

Blogger sandtalker said...

When you get a chance, find the "Pie Pizzeria" near the U of U. Some of the best pizza around

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home