Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Exam Day

Took the test. Surprisingly easy. Not sure if it was actually that easy or if I was that well prepared, but I missed only three out of 100. I'm OK with that. There's a girl here who has been consistently making perfect scores, and she missed one on the test, and it was because she had the right answer but hit the wrong key. Merciless teasing ensued. I have no such defense... my three albatrosses (albatrii?) were ones I was completely clueless about.
The announcement test was not all that exciting either. I was lucky that the instructors selected us to test in reverse alphabetical order and so didn't have to wait too long (all those years of getting picked near last in grade school paid off today) to test. Just said words in order, all there was to it.
The rest of the day was waiting, something I do fairly well. All told, three of us have to retest, and one of those three is not me. And the three know what they have to work on, so I think we're all gonna make it.
Graduation tomorrow. But right now, something I haven't done in nearly a month... I'm going to sit in the hot tub and not think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home