Monday, September 25, 2006

Canadia

Last night was the first time I officially left the states. With crisp new passport in hand, I stepped onto Vancouver soil and infiltrated Canada. The border guard who let me in asked for the passport, and when I leaned down to get it out of my bag, he laughed, "See, he's bowing! You'll do fine here!"
A wierd thing in the Vancouver airport is that the escalators and walkways slow down when no one is on them. You think they're going ridiculously slow, and then when you get near them, they crank up and scare you half to death.
Ate at a Canadian place. Had my first two Guinesses (more than eight hours before work the next day, for all you FAA agents). Talked to a lady who was not an American. Get this... she had actually seen the commercial I did for Kia of Canada.
Yup, I'm big up here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home